The aroma of an evergreen forest, delicate, sweet, effervescent and fresh, combined with deep and soft, sweet-woody exotic sandalwood. The powerful evocative smell of fresh rain. The distinct smell of the earth that has soaked the water and brought out a scent at once musty and refreshing, a scent that is ancient and at the same time of this moment, a scent of the divine and the pagan. Bergamot is both elegant and clean while Sandalwood is sweet, creamy, woody, exotic, nuzzling and deeply soft. These oils have an uplifting, refreshing property. It will relax and calm you, reduce stress and nervous exhaustion. On the skin this combination of oils will relieve itching and inflammation, relieve dehydration and tone the skin. This natural handcrafted soap produces a soft and creamy lather that will leave your skin ultra-nourished and soft. Ideal for sensitive skins
40 in stock
40 in stock
Goat milk as an excellent additive to skin care products.
- It is high in vitamins and minerals, in particularly vitamin A, which aids in repairing damaged skin.
- It is naturally rich in acrylic acid, which soothes and rejuvenates skin.
- Lactic acid (an alpha-hydroxyl acid) is also present in goat milk which removes dead skin cells and is believed to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
- Goat milk soap is very gentle on the skin and is perfect for people who suffer from eczema, delicate, or dry skin.
- This soap is 100% natural and handmade.
- Made with plant based oils.
- It is ultra-soothing, balancing an moisturising for dry, irritated skin.
- Contains NO chemicals, artificial fragrances, harmful colorants, parabens, hardeners or fillers.
- Is made with biodegradable ingredients.
- Never tested on animals.
Ingredients: Goats milk, caustic soda, olive, palm, coconut oil & essential oil mix.
|Dimensions||9 × 68 × 25 cm|
Goats milk, caustic soda, olive, palm, coconut oil & essential oil mix.